What Are 2nds?
Seconds are nearly new items that are otherwise complete and fully functional.
Most seconds are customer returns or are cosmetically flawed items discovered during inspection of a production lot. In general, a second is equivalent to the new product in its functionality and will be impossible to distinguish from new by its performance in the field.
Seconds may be ...
• Cosmetically imperfect products with small scratches, blemishes, dents, or dings.
• Customer returned goods or display models that show some evidence of use or wear.
• Optical products with small scratches or blemishes on optics that do not impact optical performance noticeably.
• Products that are repaired in a way that returns full functionality and that is cosmetically reasonable.
• Products equipped with one or more substitute parts or accessories of comparable value and utility to the original, usually to replace a missing or broken part or accessory on a returned item.
• Some seconds may be older versions of a product that do not include newly added features, functionality, or accessories.
• Other included items are not always the same between a new item and a second. Seconds are not subject to any promotions that may apply to regular catalog merchandise.
Note: We cannot provide information about the specific nature of the flaw for an individual item.
All clearance items are guaranteed to be complete and fully functional. Seconds have a one-year limited warranty; all other items carry the full manufacturer's warranty. Clearance merchandise carries Orion's full 30-day money-back guarantee.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY FOR THESE PRODUCTS
These products are available to ship Standard delivery within the 50 US states, APO/DPO/FPO addresses and US territories/protectorates. Delivery is not available to Canada.
Any discounts and/or promotional offers apply only to products listed on their respective pages. Prices valid only while supplies last and are limited to stock on hand.
Products on sale or subject to promotional offers are limited to two units per customer. Large volume orders are subject to special order policies — contact our Customer Service Department for additional details.
Pricing and/or promotions are subject to change without notice.