What are the advantages of Orion's international ordering program?
- Access to Orion's complete product assortment (for customers in countries without an authorized Orion dealer)
- Fast Shipping
- Orion's customer service support
- Competitive retail pricing
- Complete warranty support from Orion
- No surprise charges upon delivery. International shipments are shipped with all shipping, duties & taxes prepaid. The amount is shown in checkout.
When will you ship my order?
- Orders for in-stock products ship within two business days of the date the order is placed.
- Orders for products that are out of stock will ship when all products are in-stock; the expected shipping date for out-of-stock products is listed on the product's web page.
- Unfortunately we cannot hold an order for shipping for more than 30 days. If backordered products are not available within 30 days our Customer Service team will contact you.
What are the payment options you accept?
Major Credit cards and Pay Pal are accepted world-wide. Other payment options may be available to specific countries. Your check-out page will list all available payment options.
Can I choose the currency for the transaction or does it have to be in my local currency?
Local currency is supported in over 142 countries. If a local currency is not supported in a specific country your check out will be processed in USD. It is not possible to select a specific currency that is not associated with your billing address.
What is the retail price you are charging me?
The retail price for international ordering at www.telescope.com is the price on Orion's retail web site on that day in USD multiplied by a foreign exchange conversion factor to reach your local currency. That price will not change for thirty days.
How is the product being shipped?
Orders are shipped via UPS International Air. The options available for UPS shipping methods to your address will be presented within checkout for your selection.
Do I have to be home to sign for the product?
Yes, international orders shipped with a signature required. If the recipient is not available for receive a package and it is returned to Orion, return shipping costs, duties and taxes will be reduced from any refund that may be applicable to the return.
Why are the shipping, duties, brokerage, and taxes so low?
- The shopping cart costs actually reflect being subsidized by Orion and reflect a subsidized shipping and brokerage cost plus actual duties and taxes.
- It also important to note that many of Orion's products must ship in large boxes and in some cases, have multiple boxes.
Why don't I get the free shipping promotion advertised on your web site?
Unfortunately, we can't offer this promotion on international shipments.
What kind of warranty is on these products?
- All Orion products sold via Orion's web site (www.telescope.com) through our international program are backed by the standard Orion warranty.
- International purchases from US web sites other than www.telescope.com are NOT covered by the standard Orion warranty.
What happens if I don't like the product or have to return it?
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Return shipping costs including duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. RMAs are required for international returns; Our International Customer Service Representatives will work with you to provide return labels and import documentation.
Why can't I buy a third party brand?
In most cases, Orion is only authorized to sell that brand in the USA.
Why don't you ship to my country?
In some cases, Orion has an authorized dealer and refers customers to that dealer.
Why can't I buy a refurbished product?
Unfortunately, these products are only available for sale in the USA.
Is installment billing or layaway available for international orders?
Installment billing and layaway payments are not available outside the USA and Canada.
When a return is processed will the price I paid in my local currency, be the price I am refunded?
Yes, the price refunded will be the price paid for products; there are no currency conversion at the price the return is processed. Shipping, duties and taxes are not refundable. Return shipping costs will be deducted from any refund due when processing the return. Flat rate return shipping costs are not available from destinations outside the USA. Returns without RMA s will not be accepted. Any return expenses incurred by the sender will not be reimbursed.
Is a Sale Price refundable if a product goes on sale after I have ordered it?
No, unfortunately Orion's Sale Price Guarantee is not available for international orders after an order has shipped.
May gift certificates or e-certificates be used for international orders?
No, unfortunately a gift certificates and e-certificates are valid only for orders shipping to the USA or Canada.
May I use a discount/promotion code for international shipments?
Promotion codes have specific terms and conditions. Not all promotion/discount codes will be available for international orders.