- Our biggest and brightest astronomy binocular (#9326), featuring 100mm objective lenses and strong 25x magnification
- Fully multi-coated optics, high quality BAK-4 prisms and internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast with maximum light throughput
- Barrels are cross-reinforced for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment. Long 18mm eye relief lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view without removing their corrective lenses
- Parallelogram Mount (#5752) design lets you raise and lower attached binoculars without disrupting the aim for crowd-pleasing performance. Six degrees of motion make it easy to balance, aim, and view through big binoculars
- The binocular weighs 10.1 lbs. - (Mount recommended for comfortable viewing) and mount fully-assembled weighs 45.0 lbs.
The Orion GiantView 25x100 Astronomy Binocular (#9326) is a wonderfully well made binocular. The top-quality BAK-4 prisms and precise internal baffling ensure sharp images and pleasing contrast. The binocular barrels are cross-reinforced with an aluminum rod and objective cell cuffs for maximum structural rigidity and unflinching optical alignment. A sliding 1/4"-20 threaded mounting post is held captive on the rod, for convenient coupling of the binocular to a tripod, which is highly recommended due to its size and high magnification. Since the mounting post can be slid forward and backward, it's easy to achieve optimum balance of the binocular once mounted.
This big GiantView 25x100 binocular provides a generous 4mm exit pupil and the serious magnifying power you need to resolve subtle details in your target object. The eyepieces focus individually, which affords a higher degree of focusing precision than center-focus mechanisms. The long 18mm eye relief even lets eyeglass wearers see an unrestricted field of view.
Big and heavy astronomy binoculars provide breathtaking views of starry skies, but they require a very stable platform for comfortable stargazing use. While standard tripods are usually sufficient for daytime use of big binoculars to scan the horizon, using them to point big binoculars to the sky is another story. Inherent height limitations and awkward adjustment controls of standard tripods can lead to shaky, neck-straining views of the heavens above.
This crowd-pleasing mount's (#5752) parallelogram design can be used to raise and lower attached binoculars without disrupting the aim. This wonderful feature is a lifesaver when stargazing with family and friends of varying height, so each person can enjoy the view of the same object. With the Orion Monster Parallelogram Mount, you can position attached binoculars up to 6' and as low as 2'6". An optional pier extension is sold separately for additional height.
Includes anodized L-bracket for binocular attachment, convenient handle for easy slewing, and fully assembled tripod.
This anodized aluminum spacer block (#7590) is designed to be used when attaching the #9326 Orion GiantView 25x100 binocular onto the #5752 Orion Monster Parallelogram mount. It raises the binocular up above the L-bracket far enough (15mm) to allow for the full range of interpupilary adjustment, as well as helps balance the binocular on the mount when viewing at higher angles. This spacer will also work on any photographic tripod, when a little extra height is needed for a camera, spotting scope, or binocular. Features a 1/4"-20 threaded tripod stud on top, and 1/4"-20 threaded tripod hole below.
Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is for the benefit of the original retail purchaser only. For complete warranty details contact us at 800-447-1001.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.
Visit our product support section for instruction manuals and more