- Fully Multi-Coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
You know what they say about people who assume you can't get HD optics, rugged performance and high end form-factor in a value-price binocular? They clearly haven't checked out the Crossfire HD. Add in the included GlassPak binocular harness for quick optic deployment in the field and superior protection and comfort - The Crossfire HD truly is a rare find.
Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact. Adjustable Eyecups twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Center Focus Wheel adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece. Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
This product is serviced and supported by its manufacturer according to the terms and conditions included in the packaged product. Orion's limited warranty does not apply. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.