- Fully Multi-Coated lenses increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
The Diamondback HD smashes the scale of price vs performance, delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class. The included GlassPak binocular harness keeps your glass close at hand, ready to deploy at a moment's notice, all while providing protection and significantly more comfort than traditional neck straps. HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
This product is serviced and supported by its manufacturer according to the terms and conditions included in the packaged product. Orion's limited warranty does not apply. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support.