- Want the best views possible from your reflector telescope? Perfectly align your reflector optics with our second-generation LaserMate Deluxe Collimator!
- Convenient rear view port lets you easily collimate optics from the rear of the reflector telescope
- Second-generation model features an improved aluminum housing with a wider, 3mm barrel flange to ensure proper seating for consistently pinpoint collimation with every use
- Operates on one CR2032 battery (included) and comes with a full set of instructions with a step-by-step procedure on how to properly align a reflecting telescope
- Fits any 1.25" telescope eyepiece holder and includes extra center mark collimation target labels for any reflector primary mirror not center-marked at the factory
With the LaserMate Deluxe II Laser Collimator, you will get dead-on alignment (a.k.a., collimation) of your reflector telescope's primary and secondary mirrors quickly and consistently. Its "rear-view" port has a bulls-eye target that lets you adjust the telescope's primary mirror while conveniently standing at the rear of the telescope, where the primary mirror adjustment screws are located. You just adjust the collimation knobs until the laser beam's red dot hits the bulls-eye, and then you're done and your telescope's optics are aligned!
This second-generation LaserMate Deluxe features an improved, all-aluminum housing with a wider, 3mm barrel flange to ensure that the collimator seats squarely in the telescope's eyepiece holder - exactly parallel to the focuser's mechanical axis. This optimized housing design, combined with the highly accurate factory-set alignment of the laser within the housing, results in consistently pinpoint collimation with every use! Your reflector telescope will serve up the sharpest, clearest views possible, night after night.
The LaserMate Deluxe II is ideal for use with any Newtonian reflector telescope, including Dobsonian reflectors and Newtonian astrographs. It works especially well on telescopes with focal ratios of f/5 or lower, for which accurate collimation is even more critical. While many reflector telescopes are center-marked at the factory with a collimation target label, we include extra center-mark collimation targets with the Orion LaserMate Deluxe II in case you have an unmarked mirror.
The Orion LaserMate Deluxe is compatible with any 1.25" telescope focuser or 2" focuser fitted with a 1.25" adapter. Measuring just 4" long, it fits easily in your favorite accessory case. Includes one 3V CR2032 lithium battery.
Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is for the benefit of the original retail purchaser only. For complete warranty details contact us at 800-447-1001.
The Class 3R laser complies with US 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 and is FDA Certified and IEC Compliant.
Class 3R laser product, avoid direct eye exposure.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.
Visit our product support section for instruction manuals and more