- Complete telescope kit neatly organized in a padded backpack for on-the-go visual adventures
- A versatile telescope ideal for daytime scenic viewing or casual nighttime stargazing and Moon watching
- Includes 80mm-aperture refractor with rack-and-pinion focuser telescope for sharp, detailed views at 16x and 40x magnifications with included eyepieces
- Adjustable aluminum tripod with 3-way pan head allows easy pointing and smooth motion of the telescope
- Great set of accessories including Orion Star Target Planisphere, Orion RedBeam Mini LED Flashlight, Orion Moon Filter, Orion MoonMap 260, and Orion Telescope Observer's Guide
The GoScope 80mm Backpack Refractor Telescope Kit is a versatile 80mm-aperture, wide-field refractor telescope with a full-length photo-type tripod, plus all the accessories you need to observe wildlife, the Moon, sailboats on the bay, or nebulas in the Milky Way. And all of it fits neatly in the included padded backpack with adjustable shoulder straps, for carrying comfortably to your observing spot. This 80mm GoScope is a step up in size and performance from the popular Orion GoScope III 70mm Refractor Telescope, for those wanting that extra "Wow!" factor. Maximum tripod height is 49.5" with legs and center column fully extended.
The GoScope 80mm Backpack Refractor Telescope Kit comes with an extra set of super accessories to enhance your viewing experience, including an Orion RedBeam Mini LED Flashlight, Orion Star Target Planisphere, and Orion Telescope Observer's Guide.
The Orion Star Target planisphere is a useful star chart wheel for any day of the year. This circular star map lets you dial-in the month and day you're observing the sky, so you can see exactly which constellations and stars will be visible if skies are clear. Using the Orion Star Target is a great way for starters to plan their first stargazing sessions with the GoScope 80mm Backpack Refractor Telescope, since you'll know just where to point the telescope!
Doublet lens system is multi-coated for excellent transmission and the internal housing is baffled to eliminate unwanted reflections and increase contrast. Threaded for use with 1.25" Orion telescope eyepiece filters.
Use the RedBeam Mini LED flashlight to see in the dark without disrupting dark-adapted vision.
You will get amazing close-up views both day and night with the very capable, wonderfully portable, and oh-so affordable GoScope 80mm Backpack Refractor Telescope! Strap it on today and head out for some memorable visual adventures.
Limited Warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is for the benefit of the original retail purchaser only. For complete warranty details contact us at 800-447-1001.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.
Visit our product support section for instruction manuals and more