- Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction - Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism is valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the monocular for reliable performance in all environments.
The Recon R/T is a unique, advanced tactical piece of equipment that is unlike any other in the field-the first truly compact, full-featured spotting scope developed especially for field surveillance and range estimating. The quick-handling, lightweight design features brilliant optical performance using Vortex premium XD glass and XR lens coatings. The versatile attachment clip secures the Recon R/T to any belt or strap for rapid deployment. The R/T ranging reticle using mrad-based subtensions also includes a secondary quick-ranging system with silhouettes.
Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
ArmorTek is ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Rubber Armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
Adjustable Eyecup folds up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses. Flared to eliminate stray light and rotatable for a custom fit.
Main Focus allows for sharp image acquisition at distances from as close as 12 feet to infinity.
Fine Focus allows for precise focus adjustment for fine image detail.
The versatile, multi-position utility clip allows for multiple attachment points and quick attachment to pocket edges, equipment or vests.
This product is serviced and supported by its manufacturer according to the terms and conditions included in the packaged product. Orion's limited warranty does not apply. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support.
Please note this product was not designed or intended by the manufacturer for use by a child 12 years of age or younger.